Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Norton Anti-Virus PROBLEM Loading , Please help !

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ned Ryerson

Ned Ryerson

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 02:10 PM

Please help.... I can't load NSW 2005 onto my PC ( Dell Optiplex ). It keeps hanging up in set up wizard ( not responding ) while loading the file Common Client ccErrDsp.dll . It just stops and TM must end process. While this was going on I also discovered a sypware problem that I have hopefully fixed ( see my thread in malware forum ). I am pretty sure its the PC not the software disk, because I loaded it in another PC before and after this PC. PLEASE help. Thanks

Advertisements

Register to Remove