This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Ie/spyad

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi,

I have just installed IE/spyad.

Understand that need to change every entry in Restricted Sites > Security Settings to Disable (or Prompt or High safety, if Disable is not an option for a particular entry).

What should I check under Miscellaneous > Use Pop-up Blocker, Disable or Enable?

Thanks.

Hi,

I have just installed IE/spyad.

Understand that need to change every entry in Restricted Sites > Security Settings to Disable (or Prompt or High safety, if Disable is not an option for a particular entry).

What should I check under Miscellaneous > Use Pop-up Blocker, Disable or Enable?

Thanks.

Actually, the restricted zone already has everything at disabled.

For your second question, choose disable to turn off pop-up blocker and allow all pop-ups. Otherwise, enable.