This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Can't Download New Version Of Spyware Blaster

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I hope I'm in the right Forum for this - this is my first time using a Forum. I posted one in the Hijack This section with my scan log, but don't seem to be getting any replies yet - hope that was the right place to find help. How long does it usually take to get some help? I need help on a different subject as well: :P I was trying to update my Spyware Blaster to the newer version, so I was instructed to delete my current version, then download the newer one. I have tried several websites, and everytime I downloaded it I was told the file location was corrupt and I would have to find another site to download from. This has happened about 4 times. I'm confused - are all the downloads corrupt? Please help me if you can! Thanks
The forum for hijackthis logs is backed up for a fews days and longer depending on the infection you have as some are very difficult to remove and only so many people are trained to remove them. That said I will take a look at your log and see if I can help you out. Try the link to spywareblaster in my signature below. YIKES thats one ugly font you used for your hijackthis log :P Just plain black text next time please as it makes it difficult to read.