This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Connection Problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I dont know much about computers and well I ran spybot on my sisters comp and i accidently deleted somthing and now internet explore wont connect how do I go about making the connection back? Thanks Mike
Mike, have you tried the recovery option thru Spybot ? Open Spybot , second button down, might be able to restore recent removals if this is the cause of your problem.
Hey mark well my neighbor came down and we figured out the problem there is this virus called newdotnet and it was messin with the DNS and when we got rid of new dot net it corupted internet explore and it did all this other stuff with hidden file and stuff but after two hours of work we got rid of it and we fixed internet explore thanks for your help though. Mike