Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Connection Problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2003 - 06:12 PM

I dont know much about computers and well I ran spybot on my sisters comp and i accidently deleted somthing and now internet explore wont connect how do I go about making the connection back? Thanks Mike

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 mark2

mark2

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 01:50 AM

Mike, have you tried the recovery option thru Spybot ? Open Spybot , second button down, might be able to restore recent removals if this is the cause of your problem.

Edited by mark2, 17 December 2003 - 01:50 AM.

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2003 - 03:59 PM

Hey mark well my neighbor came down and we figured out the problem there is this virus called newdotnet and it was messin with the DNS and when we got rid of new dot net it corupted internet explore and it did all this other stuff with hidden file and stuff but after two hours of work we got rid of it and we fixed internet explore thanks for your help though. Mike