This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Not able to locate any networks

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

A couple of weeks ago, I was trying to 'clean up' my Auntys laptop before I returned it… I think I accidently deleted something that I needed for it to connect to anything. I was trying to delete Norton.. That was unsuccessful.. But I've since then reinstalled this years, it's still not working. I also deleted Spy Bot Search & Destroy.. Which I think may be the problem cause it kept asking me a whole lot of questions which I just said yes to… I've tried to copy another version over but it's still not connecting…. HELP!! Tiana.
:welcome: xTeex :wavey:

The 1st thing we need to do is to find out some information about the computer you are asking about, such as does it have windows xp, vista or another type of operating system?

Also, are you able to transfer data from another computer using either floppy disk, usb thumb drive or cd?

Please let us know of any other things you have tried.

You may like to read here

One last thing to try before you reply!

Please read "How to Start Windows in Safe Mode"
Next~
How to Boot in to Safe Mode with Networking XP, Vista


Regards,
Jkc73 :thumbup:
Hello xTeex, :wavey:

It has been about 1 week, how did it go, did the machine Boot into Safe Mode with networking?

Do you need more assistance?

Please feel free to ask. :thumbup:


Best Regards,
Jkc73 :)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI