This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

My Computer Has A Disease Of Some Kind.

17 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Most likely.

This type of infection is infamous for it's pornographic tendancies. It puts porn sites in your IE "favorites" many times as well. And (as you can attest) can download files to your machine without your knowledge or consent.

I only have one more question and then I promise not to bother you any more.


You have NEVER been a "bother" to me. :)

I am just thankful we were able to help.

GOD bless you and yours!!!

M68 :)
My Evilware Eliminator hero, and new friend, Micah,

I did find those nasty things in my favorites list too, but they were deleted a long time ago.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for your extraordinary time and patience with me. This web site is a colossal kindness for people such as me who are, essentially, clueless with the computer.

Thank you, again, and God bless you and yours too!

Peace,
Your not-quite-as baffled-anymore friend,
SPH

:wavey:
Glad we could help :D



As this problem has been resolved the topic will be closed. If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link
(Click for address)

The subject of the email must be "Reopen". Include your post username and details about why you need it reopened, with a valid link to your post.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI