This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Tired Of Waiting

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello fellow people, well, just want one question answered. What does it mean when I press my internet button on my desktop and recieve a blank page that will not do anything but stay blank? The way I get into the net is by going into my adware program then to adware update, this will pop me into the net. I also can't press certain links because they brink me back to this dumb porno search page, i hate this. I'm getting pretty frustrated about the problems I'm encountering on the web thinking and believeing that the web was an avenue to all my problems. My computer that I dearly cherish is now infected with this desease. I am also very very very computer illeterate and the help I need talk to me as if I major in computer science. I don't know a button from shiola. Is there a place for dummies or should I wipe my computer out and start all over? I need some cool advice on what to do, I live in the middle of nowhere and it's not as easy for me to get to point b from point a…. Thank you. I have the shredder, adware abd hijack this installed, what next