This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Dad's Comp Is Having Problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

My dad is having problems with his computer when he starts it up none of his icons appear on the desktop. So I tried to start it up in safe mode and it wont let me. I typed the password to open windows and it says somthing about the domain or incorrect password but the password im entering is correct so what do you think I should do.
I can't the comp wont let you do anything theres no icons, no start bar nothing the arrow is still there and will move around but thats it. Thanks Mike
hi guest- did you try right clicking on the desktop…? (just anywhere) it shuold then give an option to arrange icons.. simply click autoarrange.. let us know if that dont work
hi guest- did you try right clicking on the desktop…? (just anywhere) it shuold then give an option to arrange icons.. simply click autoarrange.. let us know if that dont work