I'm running Win XP and installed Yankee Clipper Pro back in June. The program is a clipboard expander that works great. Anyway, about 4 days ago I started noticing a series of strange notations on the YCP screen (see below) and was wondering if anybody might know what they reference. I have run checks with Norton AntiVirus, Spybot S&D, Pest Patrol, AdAware, and TDS3 Anti- Trojan software. I have also ran a full system search using the "Find Files and Folders" search utility and find command in regedit. Zone Alarm Pro doesn't report any unauthorize outbound attempts so I'm baffled. Not that that is so hard to do. Please help, if only to allay my suspicious nature. By the way, these numbers are never the same and the only show up after my box has been idle for a few hours. 204 4 $278E2828 204 5 $278E2828 204 4 $278E2828 204 3 $278E2828 204 2 $278E2828 204 1 $278E2828 204 0 $278E2828 192 0 $278E2828 204 0 $278E2828 130 0 $278E2828 117 0 $278E2828 108 0 $278E2828 54 0 $278E2828 24 0 $278E2828 6 0 $278E2828 4 0 $278E2828 156 2 $278E2828 156 1 $278E2828 156 0 $278E2828 144 0 $278E2828 81 0 $278E2828 42 0 $278E2828 36 0 $278E2828 25 0 $278E2828 6 0 $278E2828 4 0 $278E2828