This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Internet Problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey, for the past few days, ive been having problems and I was wondering if any of you can help. When I boot the computer, the internet connects through a modem. It works fine but about 30 mins after i begin using the internet, the internet just cuts out, and although everything checks out as working, it cuts me off IE, AIM, and MSN. Is there a setting I can check? Please see my HJT log in the other forum to see that log.
hi have you checked in your internet options: tools/connections/settings/advanced that you dont have it set to disconnect if idle for 20 minutes.
I can access all of that except an 'advaced' tab. I connect through a cable modem, I reset the IE settings to default, i hope that might work. Any other ideas anybody?