This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Reinstall Xpw-need Help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

;) Hi all/ I would like to "REINSTALL XPW-PRO" and PERFORM A CLEAN INSTALL,is there a good WEBSITE WITH "STEP BY STEP"instructions? I do have XPW-Cd , what else do I need to reinstall XPW? Thank you all :scratch:
Well.. there probably are several hundred sites for this but tis nothing you cant handle on your own. Is there any particular reason for wanting to do a clean install..? Also tell us how many physical hard drives you have and how much room on them. If you've got enough room to back-up your data that you do not want to loose, then what I would do is back it up to another drive. Format and install in there BUT lets see what you got inside comp first. (also could you please include CPU.. ram.. etc.thanx)