Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Virus And Worm Removal Tool

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nellie2

nellie2

Slyware Huntress

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 04:41 PM

I wanted to post in the Antivirus-AntiTrojan forum but I don't seem to be able to so I hope it is ok to post this piece of info here. :)

Avast! Virus Cleaner is a free tool that will help you remove selected worm infections from your computer.

If, despite all the security measures you take, your computer gets infected by a virus or worm, it is necessary to disinfect your system somehow. While for some viruses the only 100% realiable method of disinfection is restoring your system from backups, for many common infections this is not really necessary and the virus/worm can be removed quite easily.

Avast virus Cleaner
The problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back.

Malware Complaints - Stand Up and Be Counted! ¦ Microsoft MVP - Windows Security ¦ ASAP member since 2004[/color]
Nellie2's Blog

Advertisements

Register to Remove