This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Worm.Win32.NetSky question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey there, I had the Worm.Win32.NetSky infect my computer. I reformatted my hard drive and installed windows 7. Love it. I backed up and saved files on my hard drive, only problem is I backed up some files that are infected. Can I just scan the harddrive and remove problem files or did it just wreak havoc on my hard drive? any info helpful!
Do I have to do all those things? Right now my new operating system works great, everything is clean, except a few files I loaded on to my hard drive.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI