Hi there,
My display on the screen doesn't cover the entire screen of the monitor. Sorry I have posted this before but maybe I didn't describe it good. The width does not cover the entire area of the monitor screen.
Can anyone help,
Thank you
Susie
Could you post the name and model of the monitor you are using?
Have you recently switched monitors or did any major work or upgrade to your software recently?
Hi there,
I did finally figure out the monitor problem. I was able to use the adjustment buttons on the bottom of the monitor to make the screen wider etc.
I thought it was a problem that went along with being hijacked because I had not changed any of the settings.
Anyway the monitor is a Trinitron from Dell, it was part of the whole package I bought from dell. Its about 4-5 years old.
Thank you for all your help.
Susie
I am glad that we were able to help! I am closing this topic now, but if you need it reopened, please send an email to the following link(Click for address) with the Subject line of the email "Reopen". To receive a response, please include in your email: the user name used in the post, details of why you need it reopened, and a valid link to the post.
Emails with bad links to the post, emails that are not from the original poster, and emails that do not have "ReOpen" as the subject line, will be deleted without being opening.
Please start a New Topic if this is not your thread. Thank-you for your co-operation.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI