This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows could not search for new updates Code 80244019

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi,

 

Whenever I try to update windows, I get the below message which says:

 

Windows could not search for new updates Code 80244019

 

Please advise on how to resolve the issue.

 

 

OS: Windows 7 x64

Processor: AMD

 

Please let me know if any other information is needed

@LDTate..Thanks for the reply.

 

I forgot to tell that I already tried all the steps mentioned in the link. BITS and Windows Update Service is already enabled. DEP is already checked. Troubleshooter is nor able to determine the issue

 

I found out that it may be because Service Pack 1 is not installed

 

I downloaded Service Pack 1 installer but when I try to install it, it says "One or more System Components that the service pack requires are missing."

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI