This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows 7 Restart Issue

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi,

 

I have a query. My laptop shuts down in about 5 minutes of starting it (due to heating), however, when I starts the laptop in Safe mode, then it doesn't restarts. Now, my question is:

 

1) Is there any way to confirm that laptop is indeed restarting due to heating?

2) Why it is not happening when I start it in Safe mode?

3) Is there any way to detect the issue (I mean in which hardware component the issue is) through any diagnostic tool?

 

 

OS: Windows 7 64 bit

Laptop Model: HP Probook 445 G1

Processor: AMD A6-5350M APU with Radeon ™ HD Graphics (2 CPU's), ~2.9 GHz

 

 

 

Hello vijay.gupta,

 

Take a look at the first and third options at the Featured content info here which will help you with any temperature issue/s and testing the hardware.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI