Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 92417 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

ASUS WON'T WAKE UP AFTER SLEEP MODE

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 peachy_dar

peachy_dar

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Riding our 2009 Navy Metallic blue Honda Goldwing Trike<br />Taking pictures and videos while riding the trike

Posted 25 November 2019 - 06:02 PM

Symptoms I have had is at first, I thought my power button was beginning to fail. So I started using SLEEP mode to avoid using the power button. Then it began to not wake up from SLEEP.
The screen background went white. My mouse no longer functioned.
CTRL-ALT-DEL did not work. Holding the power button down had no effect.
After one hour, it came out of it's coma and shut down. I went for a second cup of coffee and cam back and his the power button. Nothing. Took another 30 minutes or so so complete the restart. I went to google, slowly it came up.

DAR

Darlene

Advertisements

Register to Remove