This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

What pain points do you experience with cyber security?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi wonderful people!  

 

I am looking to start a cyber security business and, to help determine what the focus of the business should be, I would like to know what pain points you experience in your day to day work in terms of managing cyber security? 

 

Alternatively, what cyber security services or software would you like to see that would make your personal or professional life easier?? 

 

Thanks in advance for your time! 

 

Ben 

Hi, I see you have posted identical topics at a number of sites, including Bleeping Computer, Tech Republic, G2G etc.,

 

I have therefore closed your topic here to save our trusted helpers, advisers, and members from spending too much time in responding to this particular enquiry.

Regards

paws