This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Unable to re-install 3G modem on PC

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am trying to re-install a Huawei E52 modem on my PC but I keep getting the following error message:

 

Extract Failed.  Please check that data.bin is exist.

 

What does the message mean and what do I need to do?  What is data.bin and how do I check that it exists.

 

I am afraid I have not been able to resolve the issue.  Even the support personnel at Huawei were apparently stumped!  Anyway I have bought another modem and that's working fine.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI