I am unable to post my problem - please contact - site will not allow copy & paste or text download. Need more than 2MB download.
NEED HELP-BE AWARE OF THUNDERBIRD SUPPORT
2 min read
Your post does not make sense.
What stops you from describing your problem?
Copy/paste works fine.
If you want to paste something that is to large… what is stopping you from dividing it into two posts?
Without some sort of information, there is nothing to show you have a malware problem. Until you are able to provide the information required in the removal thread as called for here: https://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=106388, I've moved this thread to the general windows forum.
First, you locked the subject so I'm unable to try. Second, even now, when I copy information to paste in this message and right click on my mouse, I get no paste word to click on. So I take it your site will not let me paste. I've been on other sites and have had no problems copy & pasting. Maybe you should try and find out what the problem is before telling me I'm not making any sense, Also, when I tried to post my tread with attachments it tells me I don't have authority to do that my security something or other doesn't match.
I'll just take my problems else ware.
Thanks
Edit
https://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=132028&hl=
I'm still confused by the information provided.
I did not lock your thread…and it is still not locked.
The site will let anyone paste. As an admin, I can ghost your account. There is no problem pasting in your account, in fact I did just that in the reply above.
Attachments are a security risk so the ability to make attachments is limited, and the allowance is different depending on which forum you are in. Because I don't know what you were trying to attach, I cannot perform any more trouble shooting on that aspect of your problems.
You have advised me to try to "find out what the problem is" before offering advice. That is exactly what I'm trying to do, but you seem unwilling to provide any information about what your problem is.
I have trouble shooted everysthing you mentioned in the forum software. The problem does not exist on the forum, therefore it must exist in your system.
Everything that you have described is a windows problem, not a malware problem. Therefore I moved your thread to the appropriate forum to give you the best chance.
You are welcome to post your problem to any forum you wish. We at WTT are willing to try to help you, but you must give us some information on what you want help with. If you cannot do that, then perhaps some other site employs psychics and will better be able to serve you.
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI