This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Mozilla Thunderbird 17.0

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

;) Hi, TB has stopped downloading new emails after a rainstorm we had a few days ago. The computer was off, but now won't download emails. Connection to ISP is fine and other PC's get their mail using the same program. This one is on Win7 and I've even disabled Total Control firewall to make sure that wasn't the issue. I also deleted and reinstalled the program but it hasn't changed the outcome. The are currently 60+ emails on the ISP but no way to download them. Am I missing something here? Help! Gayle

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI