This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

convert esd to wim

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am trying to make a flash drive with the .WIM format to do a clean install of Windows 1903.

I already have one s .ESD.

I have watches so many videos and read many tutorials but it is not sinking in. I can't seem to get started.

Do you first download the MCT which is .ESD to the flash drive to be converted?

Please no links as I have seen them all and as I said they are not sinking in.

Thank you for a push.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI