Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Intermittent Mouse Issues

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dconant1

dconant1

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 05:05 AM

New computer, Windows 10.  I have a wireless mouse with a USB plugged into my laptop.  When I turn on the computer, the mouse doesn't work and I despise using the touch pad.  Then after a while, sometimes an hour or more, I get a notice in the lower right of my computer screen that the usd F has been found.  After I receive that notice, the mouse and associated cursor work just fine.  This has just been happening now for a couple of weeks.  I purchased the laptop last Fall (2018) and have never had a problem with the mouse/cursor before this so it seems that some setting was changed but I have no idea how to fix this.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 10:53 PM

So... did this resolve itself or are you still having a problem?

Tomk
------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#3 dconant1

dconant1

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 06:19 AM

It seems to have resolved itself.  Have no clue as to what was happening.  But it works now.  I'll get back if it reoccurs. 

#4 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 06:34 AM

Good to hear. :thumbup:

Tomk
------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014