This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

internal hard drive in to an external one

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Peter,

I don't as a rule do anything with mine!

I have literally dozens that I have salvaged from de commissioned old computers, I just remove any information that I don't require and just use them as normal.

Regards

paws

Hi again

It is nice to be in a forum with manners. Some of the new ones are crude perhaps exhibiting a young attitude.

I guess I can try it as you say. It will be easier. I may also format it to start from scratch. It has my old notes on it which are now in this system and backed up.

Better two images than none.

Thanks

Peter

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI