This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows 10 thumbnails not showing

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My picture thumbnails don't show and I can't delete any of the files that don't have the thumbnails showing.  I tried disk cleanup and a few other things from the microsoft forums but nothing seems to work.  I ran malwarebyte and it didn't find anything and did a ccleanup and that didn't help.

OK here is what I did… I copied all my pictures from my pc pictures to the pictures file under user local.  That deleted the folders from my pc.  Now when I copy them back the thumbnails are showing up.  Not sure why but they seem to be working now.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI