This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

have built

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

The attachment shows the parts of a tower I need but cannot build. Retail components are more expensive than the ones this store can get, also.

The labor is $150.

The warranty - within 1st year, with the parts warranty $200. no cost for repairs.

No warranty and first  labor is covered but parts cost me.

I do no gaming.

 

It says two years but that part I have to clarify as I don't understand it.

 

Please comment

I waited and thought I had posted in an unused area so posted again for which i apologize - not cool protocol.

I ask for advice then don't take it.  :wall:

All articles I have read say retail is a better choice than OEM.

MS will not support OEM but will retail.  Having it built was a concern if there was an issue with the mobo re: OEM also. But I will take your advice here.

I might get a little better SSD and go for a mid range video card but this is the build I will be getting. 

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI