This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

glass back

7 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I wish to get the iPhone 8 or 9 but am concerned about the glass back.

I would love another android phone but except for Google's Pixel which get 2-3 years updates and support, Apple says they are good for 5 years. I do not upgrade often so that is basically my criteria in choosing. I can only hope the 9 has no glass back as has been rumored. I will likely have to wait till September to find out.

 

If you are a clumsy one like me, iPhone is the way to go. It's the only phone that lasted me more than a year.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI