This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Error installing Windows 7

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi guys. Recently i updated to win10 from 7 using media creator tool from Microsoft. I clicked the install on this pc option. That went fine but i couldnt install .net something 3.5 so i decided to download the iso from media creator tool and install win10 again on USB. I dont have cd room. Now, i got error 0x8007025d when installing. I deleted every parction so I cant roll it back either. What do I do? I tried to diskpart clean but it wouldnt Even allow me. Sorry for wrong title, Windows 10 is correct.. on phone

Follow these instructions: How to Clean Install Windows 10

When asked for a key, enter your Windows 7 key. It should work fine and Windows 10 will activate when the install is done.

Select Custom: Install windows only (Advanced)

Delete all partitions until the drive shows as unallocated space.

If it asks if you want to download updates, select no.

 

 

See how that goes.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI