Is there a difference between the media tool and the ISO file and where do i find the ISO file?
TY
1 min read
Is there a difference between the media tool and the ISO file and where do i find the ISO file?
TY
Should be the same. The Media Creation Tool can create the ISO file for you.
ISO downloads here: Windows 10 Tech Bench Upgrade Program
Thank you for the clarification, Rich. I'll use the ISO link when I have to as I think you have to configure the media creation tool , but am not sure. Win 10 Pro is up and running well on both pcs but my friend wanted information I forgot to note and slipped my mind.
Peter
When you use the MCT, you select the Language, the Version and the bit ness, that's it.
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI