This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows not loading after diskcheck

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi

 

I have been having some problems with slow Windows and other things.

I have been running some Malware programs and removing various superfluous files.

Then, when everything seemed to be running smoothly, I ran a Disk Check on C, after which

it all went haywire. Windows won't load, not even in safe mode.

 

The background can be read in another topic (malware and virus removal forum)

 

https://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=131368

 

I hope, maybe one of you in this forum can help me

 

Thanx

jensaxel

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI