This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

I need help! Asap

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello Guys,

 

I have came to the conclusion that some sort of virus is taking my bandwidth. I have been having this issue for the last 6 m/o believing that it was my ISP. They have been to my home multiple times & replaced everything, I have tried port forwarding & everything you can think of but my bandwidth is incredibly low. I have a 300 Download w/ a 25 Upload & 32 Ping so my speeds are good & everything is healthy! Please help. Thanks in advance!

Let's see if I can help.

[external image: xlK5Hdb.png]Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) Scan
  • Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x32) or Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Note: Download and run the version compatible with your system (32 or 64-bit). Download both if you're unsure; only one will run.
  • Right-Click FRST.exe / FRST64.exe and select [external image: AVOiBNU.jpg]Run as administrator to run the programme.
  • Click Yes to the disclaimer.
  • Ensure the Addition.txt box is checked.
  • Click the Scan button and let the programme run.
  • Upon completion, click OK, then OK on the Addition.txt pop up screen.
  • Two logs (FRST.txt & Addition.txt) will now be open on your Desktop. Copy the contents of both logs and paste in your next reply.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI