Adchoices pops up with numerous ads when using IE 11 - primarily MSN.com. How do I get rid of it?
Requested files attached.
1 min read
Adchoices pops up with numerous ads when using IE 11 - primarily MSN.com. How do I get rid of it?
Requested files attached.
Is it easy to uninstall Adblock Plus (Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features) If I don't like what it does for some reason?
Hi srtisw,
Yes, uninstallation is very straight forward and can be done using Programs and Features.
Hi srtisw,
Is there anything else you require assistance with?
No further assistance needed at this time. Thank you.
Since this issue appears to be resolved β¦ this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please follow the instructions here http://forums.whatthetech.com/you_Infected_t106388.html
and start a New Topic.
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI