This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Newbie

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi,

 

I'm a MAC user, and I'm just getting into coding) 

I think I've signed up before, and I got confused with my usernames, so I apologize! Can you delete "DevDreams" if that exists please, I'm just trying to match my username against all my online accounts so I'm not confused~

I'm here to join in tech convos and get some help coding 

sharing is caring x

Heloo DevDream and welcome to WTT.

 

I'm a MAC user

Not sure how much tech info you'll get re Macs but have a good look around and enjoy the forum - the natives are friendly and helpful so you should feel at home in no time.

 

Satchfan

I don't need help with macs rn, just wanted to lurk and learn about tech, and I might be asking for coding help once in a while.

 

I might be asking for coding help once in a while.

 

 

Good luck with that - all above my head I'm afraid. :huh: :P

 

 

really? but you're a member of the malware team - isn't coding required for that?

 

it's more cuz i'm starting university next year! computer science! :)

you're a member of the malware team - isn't coding required for that?

 
Depends on what you mean by 'coding'.
I assume you know assembly code, however I speak of java, JavaScript and the likes - high level coding

You are correct.  Posts in this introduction forum don't count in your posts count.

 

As a general rule, members of the malware team don't write (or code) programs.  They do some specialized coding to give instructions to the tools we use, but that is not usually Java, Javascript, PHP, Perl, or the like.  That said, there are some members of the malware team who have some coding experience… but that skill is unrelated to malware removal.  There are also other site members who are not members of the malware team who have their own knowledge base than may include some coding skills.  And of course, there are many people who read the forums who may not currently be members who have a variety of skills that may include coding and when a question comes up that they can answer, they will join just to supply input.  That's kind of the beauty of an online forum.

You are correct.  Posts in this introduction forum don't count in your posts count.
 
As a general rule, members of the malware team don't write (or code) programs.  They do some specialized coding to give instructions to the tools we use, but that is not usually Java, Javascript, PHP, Perl, or the like.  That said, there are some members of the malware team who have some coding experience… but that skill is unrelated to malware removal.  There are also other site members who are not members of the malware team who have their own knowledge base than may include some coding skills.  And of course, there are many people who read the forums who may not currently be members who have a variety of skills that may include coding and when a question comes up that they can answer, they will join just to supply input.  That's kind of the beauty of an online forum.


Okay, cool

Just wanted to ask for free xcode developer courses recommendations that give hands on, thing is most are paid