This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi There

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi There! I have register myself a while ago, but I never introduced myself. I am BendeBoy also known as Daniel, and I am a Dutch malware fighter. Just came by for a visit and look around (again). - Daniel :thumbup:

Hi There!

I have register myself a while ago, but I never introduced myself.
I am BendeBoy also known as Daniel, and I am a Dutch malware fighter.

Just came by for a visit and look around (again).

- Daniel :thumbup:


Hi BendeBoy,

Welcome to WTT. I hope you enjoy looking around and visit us often.

This is a great and friendly forum with many experts here - so post when you can and help when you can. (Except on the HJT forum) there you need to be accredited to answer threads.

Kind regards,