This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

What gives? Secured or not secured, that is the question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I tried to get here on and old windows xp home system my children use and Im getting notice  "this site can't provide a secure connection" 

forums.wtt (dot)com uses an unsupported protocol   err_ssl_ version_ or_cipher_mismatch"

 

if I look at details it says 

client and server don't support a common ssl protocol … the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure

 

 

Pont is I can't get on from said computer to post logs to inspect and check for malware. 

 

Know what I am doing wrong suggestions? I did just flash BIOS to the updated version from 2003 or 2008 but I don't see that being a big deal; also, it was a couple of days ago. 

 

Thanks

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI