Hello
For those interesred there is an update to NVidea today. It is 368.22.
Peter
1 min read
Hello
For those interesred there is an update to NVidea today. It is 368.22.
Peter
Rich
I posted with the new mail app. Let me now if you get it as I don't see it here although it says it was sent. I retyped here
I don't see anything there about the new driver. Did you get a notice via GeForce Experience perhaps? I uninstalled that awhile ago.
I'll reinstall and see what it shows.
Thanks
Edit: Yup, as soon as I ran GfE I go the notice about GeForce Game Ready Driver 368.22.
Guess I'll give it a whirl and see what happens.
Just installed it, all is well.
Two issues stand out to me; "Experience" needs to be installed to receive the updates and your systen is more stable than mime. I say this becasue that annoying flicker had idisappeared for a long time until the update. Therefore, I uninstalled it and it is stable again. So I am running 365.10.
I am talking with TomK about the extra DISM command we discussed months ago .
He is good at helping me but thought you might want to se the content.
I just put in a new motherboard and older GeForce video driver (W7 for as long as it lasts) and after reading here, I'll stick to leaving out the Nvidia experience.
When I have a stable video or any other driver, I tend not to "fix it" ![]()
Ain't broke…………………. ![]()
If you never break anything then there is nothing to do! I get bored. ![]()
Oh I break things alright, no problems there!
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI