devonrexcatz
Topic Starter
Hi
My grandkids have an Acer Aspiere computer that requires a video card update, I think…there are many games on Miniclips, etc they cannot play and a message often appears saying…
"Critical Error; your graphics hardware does not provide the minimum required pixal shader version (2.0) or the minimum required vertex shader version (2.0) or the minimum required vertex constance (128). The application will not be able to use 3D functionability. OK will continue application execution, CANCEL will exit."
It is a VIA/S3G Unichrome Pro IGP.
I have tried to update from the Device Manager but it states it is not needed.
Do I require a driver update or is there another issue here?
Thankyou!!
Belinda
My grandkids have an Acer Aspiere computer that requires a video card update, I think…there are many games on Miniclips, etc they cannot play and a message often appears saying…
"Critical Error; your graphics hardware does not provide the minimum required pixal shader version (2.0) or the minimum required vertex shader version (2.0) or the minimum required vertex constance (128). The application will not be able to use 3D functionability. OK will continue application execution, CANCEL will exit."
It is a VIA/S3G Unichrome Pro IGP.
I have tried to update from the Device Manager but it states it is not needed.
Do I require a driver update or is there another issue here?
Thankyou!!
Belinda