I cannot uninstall this as it says the path has changed. Should I use Treesize and follow the path?
Can not open install log file is the error report.
1 min read
I cannot uninstall this as it says the path has changed. Should I use Treesize and follow the path?
Can not open install log file is the error report.
Hi Peter,
I find Belarc a very useful application, and I wouldn't want to uninstall it, however if you are certain you want to uninstall it here are a couple of suggestions for you.
1 The error message you are getting indicates that the installation was not completed 100% effectively, so you could try reinstalling it all over again, reboot and then try the uninstall again.
2 Revo uninstaller is usually quite good at this sort of issue so may be effective in uninstalling it. (select moderate uninstall when given the choice)
Let us know how you get on
Regards
paws
Hi Paws
I forgot to install it again but will remember it for next time. I did use Revo but don't like anything like a cleaner. I should have reinstalled it like you said. It has worked apparently and sfc etc. and apps run well.
Thanks for the useful reminder; now I just have to remember it.
Peter ![]()
![]()
![]()
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI