This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

auto adjust in progress

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My plug and play monitor (Dell) I was given, ran well for years. It recently says, "Auto adjust in progress for a brief second when booting up or out of sleep." It has become an annoyance.

 

Is there a setting I can use to stop this warning. I do not want to poke around too much by myself if the answer is obvious to anyone.

 

Win 8.1 pro , 64 byte

 

 

Solved I unplugged the monitors 2 cables replugged and rebooted and so far so good.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI