![]()
Google Chrome keeps connecting to an unknown proxy. [Solved]
39 min read
Hi
After I restarted my computer after removing all of those programs, my browser is doing another weird thing… when I open it up, three tabs pop up that look like this [external image: n52zae.png][external image: 2jbmef4.png][external image: 28stpiu.png]
However, I can open a new tab and my internet works just fine. Is there a problem with this?
Reboot and see if it goes away, you may have to reboot two or three times.
If not set Chome back to defaults
I reset my browser settings and it went away, thanks!
![]()
Take care my friend, my pleasure helping you
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please follow the instructions here http://forums.whatthetech.com/you_Infected_t106388.html
and start a New Topic.
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI