This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Proxy Server for Browser needed?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have Mozilla, Internet Explorer and Google as browser options.  In the last couple of days, both Google and IE will not start up, I get a notice page that "The proxy server isn’t responding - Check your proxy settings 127.0.0.1:49176"  What would be the cause?

 

 

I have Mozilla, Internet Explorer and Google as browser options.  In the last couple of days, both Google and IE will not start up, I get a notice page that "The proxy server isn’t responding - Check your proxy settings 127.0.0.1:49176"  What would be the cause?

 

 

There are many possible for this kind of issue. You may also check if you have Fiddler Web Debugger Tool because this is also one of the reasons why you are getting a proxy server not responding issue. The only way I know to resolve this is to clear your proxy settings. The steps are provided from the link below:

 

http://www.techyv.com/questions/proxy-server-isn-t-responding-ie

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI