This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Unresponsive macbook

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I received a macbook laptop as a gift and there seems to be some issues with it. It tends to seize up often. I get that loading icon that looks like a piece of candy and nothing I do makes it respond other than shutting it off. I haven't used it for anything other than playing Slacker radio while I'm at work, so I can't readily give much more details. It just simply doesn't respond to anything most of the time!
I'm not familiar with nor do I care for apple products so I'm completely lost with these machine. Any help in cleaning it up and getting it running smooth would be appreciated because I'd like to give it to a family member that could use it more than I will.

I'm sorry.  We don't seem to be very helpful on this.

 

Perhaps you will have better luck on the apple forum.  Have a look here and see if there is anything helpful.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI