I received a used macbook as a gift and I am not familiar with nor do I care much for apple products. At times its very unresponsive. Pages will not load and it just locks up and wont respond to anything but shutting it down. I would like to clean it up so I can give it to a family member thats in need of a dependable laptop. I'm not sure if its technical issues or infection.
Thank you in advance for anything you can do for me!!
Unfortunately, for you anyway, non of the staff here is really an expert on Apple systems. Also, none of the anti-malware tools we typically use work with OSX or IOS systems.
You might get better advice posting in the Other Software forum. If you post there I'd suggest that you give as much information as possible - including as much description as you can of problems you are having.