I have acquired a decent replacement laptop, used for business purposes only. What would be the best way to clean it out as much as possible? or would it be best to just restore it to factory settings?
Ted45
Topic Starter
1 min read
I have acquired a decent replacement laptop, used for business purposes only. What would be the best way to clean it out as much as possible? or would it be best to just restore it to factory settings?
personally i'd restore to factory.
![]()
Restore to factory for sure. 2nd choice would be to do a Clean install deleting all partitions, including the recovery partition. That way you get rid of all the extra junk most OEMs add to their systems.
What OS is installed?
Thanks for your replies guys. I do not yet have the machine but I'm pretty sure that it's Windows 8
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI