This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Pandora with iTunes popup has frozen my iPad2

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Each time I open an app on my iPad, I get a pop-up to "Connect to iTunes to use Push Notifications".  I simply click OK. and continue.  Today I selected Pandora app, and it has hung my entire iPad.  I click OK and get a repeat pop-up.
Does anyone have a solution?  Power off and power on does not work.  I cannot get to anything else.
 
I figured it out.  Power off/power on didn't work, so I pressed and held the on/off button to have the iPad reboot.  That fixed it.
 

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI