Hello team,
I have been having problems installing windows 7 updates.
I have had my PC checked and cleared of any malware by a very helpful person at spybot http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?71280-I-can-t-update-windows-I-may-have-an-infection/page4
I managed to install quite a few updates but I now have 10 important updates which keep failing to install:
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 for x64-based Systems (KB2937610)
Download size: 46.3 MB
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 for x64-based Systems (KB2943357)
Download size: 14.7 MB
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 for x64-based Systems (KB2972100)
Download size: 1.9 MB
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 for x64-based Systems (KB2972211)
Download size: 12.8 MB
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 for x64-based Systems (KB2973112)
Download size: 5.2 MB
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 for x64-based Systems (KB2979570)
Download size: 752 KB
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and 4.5.1 on Windows 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 x64 (KB2894854)
Download size: 10.9 MB
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, 4.5.1 and 4.5.2 on Windows 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 x64 (KB2972107)
Download size: 3.3 MB
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, 4.5.1 and 4.5.2 on Windows 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 x64 (KB2972216)
Download size: 10.9 MB
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, 4.5.1 and 4.5.2 on Windows 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 x64 (KB2979578)
Download size: 1.7 MB
Is there a solution available?