This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Soundbar for a 23" tv in a bathrrom

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I need help finding a soundbar for my Vizio 23" tv that I have mounted in my bathroom. There is not a lot of need for superior quality sound, but I need something that will produce better sound than just tv speakers. Mostly news in the morning and sometimes Pandora during my after work shower. I have a limited amount of wall space to mount it. 21 3/4" is what I have to work with.

 

Thanks,

Rick

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI