This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Dell Optiplex 330 SFF?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I just came into possession of an OptiPlex 330 SFF. When I go to the Dell web-site, according to them, they don't make a 330 SFF - just MT & DT. How can this be - I'm looking at a 330 SFF right now. How do I get manuals or any support for this machine? Even the Service tag comes up - no such number on the site. Was this machine a secret production or what?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI