This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows 8.1 update

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, Since I updated windows to 8.1, I have had ongoing issues

 

1- blue screens

2- mouse and keyboard stop working after 3 minutes on initial boot up

3- intermittent freeze ups

 

Please note I had no problems with the PC prior to this. I also tried to do a restore to before the update but that just froze and never restored to an earlier point. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Eric, you should visit the manufacturer's website and in the support & drivers section make sure you have updated all your software and drivers to the newest, windows 8.1 compatible versions.  

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI