Welcome Valinorum and Donna. ![]()
Don't worry about hijacking Machiavelli's thread. He wasn't using it much anyway.
4 min read
Welcome Valinorum and Donna. ![]()
Don't worry about hijacking Machiavelli's thread. He wasn't using it much anyway.
Then I'll nudge an elbow in here and also say Hi!
Welcome DanoNH.
I don't recognize the name. Tell us about yourself.
I've been a GeekU student for some time now. Now in the Check My Fix (CMF) forum, hoping to get enough positive activity to graduate to Staff soon.
Machiavelli was my "victim" for my Live Log over there at G2G, and the others are most familiar to me from that site. ![]()
I had a feeling you knew that crowd. I just didn't recognize your name… and was to lazy to look.
Again… welcome and good luck on the completion of your studies.
Thanks! See y'all around… ![]()
Hey! I am also here!
And I suppose I am also not known yet ![]()
Hi there DanoNH and Naathim_PL!!
Good to see you here both. Welcome to What the Tech and I hope you enjoy yourself here. ![]()
Thank you Tomk and Jeffce ![]()
(hope Gerrit will not treat me as an interloper
). I'm glad to be also here.
I don't recognize everybody in the community by a long shot. However, you are not unknown to me.
I hope that I am not your next victim? ![]()
Hey! I am also here!
And I suppose I am also not known yet
Oh my goodness gracious! You have an underscore and a PL at the end of your name? Where is my friend Naathim and what did you do to him!
![]()
Hi Naat and DanoNH. Good to see you!
Oh wow! Check out this little guy –>
He is so cool! I have got to get me one of those!
Ah.. it looks like everyone is here. ![]()
I was feeling left out, so I joined too! ![]()
Greetings to all my G2G friends that I see are here already ![]()
Greetings to new WTT friends that I have not met yet ![]()
Greetings to all our valued G2G colleagues,
and if you need anything here on WTT… just ask.
Regards
paws